Identity Manager at Alloy
We’re the leading provider of digital identity management and support innovative FinTech companies, and top tier banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!Why we’re hiring
Alloy offers one API to manage identity and risk decisions for the financial services industry, specifically digital focused FinTechs and banks. We work with best in class data providers and are looking for an Identity Architect to own identity data in the business. This role will span strategic product development to technical analysis and client advice. Playing a key role in ensuring Alloy discovers high performing data partners and translates those integrations into client success. Come join an exciting startup company in the FinTech space named one of Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars 2019: 20 Up-And-Comers!What you’ll be doing
As an Identity Manager, you will be responsible for deeply understanding our client’s needs around identity, fraud and risk management while taking the lead in mapping out the universe of data providers that can meet these needs through their different value propositions. You’ll be working with our product and engineering teams to inform product development, and you’ll be Alloy’s in house expert when clients or prospects require advice on data providers.
As an Identity Manager, you'll:
- Become the go-to expert on identity data for internal Alloy and external stakeholders
- Source new identity data providers inline with Alloy’s product strategy and client needs
- Conduct technical reviews of the data providers including API documentation and quality of data returned
- Manage the vendor relationships with various data providers
- Work closely with the Product and API Integration teams in shaping Alloy’s capabilities
- Support the Solution Architects, Client Services, Revenue and Data teams on client and prospect advice
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, Alloy is looking for an Identity Manager with 3+ years of industry experience, specifically:
- Experience working within the world of identity data and or fraud
- Technical ability to be able to understand the nuances of API functionality and development effort
- Project management experience including stakeholder management and communication
- An interest in developing thought leadership and public speaking
- Experience working within the finance industry is preferred but not required
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.