Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for an Implementation Associate who can partner closely with our Sales, Sales Engineers, Operations and Customer Success teams to successfully onboard clients. The candidate must have a proven track record of researching and documenting detailed project requirements and building use cases. The candidate will develop and manage project plans to ensure timely completion of implementations via proper project documentation, issue management and change requests.
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure timely completion of implementations.
- Build and maintain proper project documentation.
- Hold team meetings to provide visibility to client project’s progress, deadlines, goals, objectives & issues.
- Develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships and collaborative skills with relevant team members in order to complete tasks and project deliverables.
- Problem solve complex implementation concepts for clients.
- Look for ways to improve the process of delivery solutions to clients.
- Proven track record of technical implementation experience in FinTech or another similar industry
- Demonstrated project management and presentation skills
- 1-3 Years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client facing roles
- Some proficiency in data analysis and use of Excel, Powerpoint
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Effective interpersonal skills; along with the ability to communicate complex ideas in written and verbal format
- Deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description