Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
The Customer Experience team at Hyperscience acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, building and growing an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer. Team members are responsible for preserving our current business, opening doors for additional opportunities, and growing our customers into life-long Hyperscience advocates. The team is split into four verticals: Implementation, Customer Success Management, Support and Partnership Operations.
The Implementation Consultant owns the full customer implementation process, taking the lead on the customer relationship from post-sales through customer deployment. The Implementation Consultant also works closely with Customer Success Managers to roll out complex new use cases and new projects with existing customers. Successful Implementation Consultants will be excited by the challenges of learning a highly technical product, leading complex implementation projects, and driving real improvement in customer operations through our software.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Manager, Implementation.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with each customer’s implementation team
- Consult regularly with customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points
- Act as the liaison between customers and Hyperscience during implementation to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, and present customers with new opportunities
- Collaborate with customer stakeholders to design complex solution architecture and document business requirements for custom workflows
- Actively manage and prioritize multiple customers with competing needs and varying processes
- Execute customer-facing training sessions and webinars to provide training and communicate product enhancements
- Work closely with the project managers to develop and deliver against complex project plans for new implementations and complex new use cases; monitor project timelines and ensure milestones are met
- Become a product expert by engaging with the product, investigating technical concepts, and actively seeking deeper product understanding
- Work closely with the Product team to advocate for new feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into product roadmap planning
- 3+ years experience leading complex projects, including onboarding, training, and multi-team implementations
- High emotional intelligence, including curiosity, empathy, self-awareness, and integrity
- Self-starter able to take on tasks with minimal oversight and guidance
- Love of learning and an aptitude for absorbing and synthesizing technically complex information
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong project management skills with experience working on complex projects involving large multi-layer teams with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Available to travel to on-site customer meetings periodically - our Implementation Consultants typically travel 10-20% of the work days each month. Hyperscience works with both US and international customers.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 or parent over the age of 65, for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.