Our team is growing and we are looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our Client Services team in New York! You'll work closely with customers to implement monday.com to help their business needs and challenges.
There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive.
About The Role:
- Take ownership of clients onboarding, implementation projects.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Act as a project manager to ensure timelines are met
- Work with customers to build their most time-sensitive workflows into monday.com and ensure there is a clear end-user training plan for those workflows.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Build, own, and execute client success and onboarding plans
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
The Customer Success Team is the trusted advisor for building relationships, driving product adoption, and empowering teams to fulfill their goals. By being experts of the monday.com platform, we are able to provide a unique level of consultation and inspiration to our customers. We are an energetic, empathetic and passionate team that enjoys teamwork and taking on new challenges in this dynamic environment.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B SaaS as technical customer success / implementation manager / technical project management / technical account management / technological consulting, specifically within onboarding and implementation of software.
- Experience in leading product implementation projects involving hands on implementation.
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on-track and manage unique flows.
- At least 2 years of experience implementing new technology for medium and large organizations.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives