Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact On Our Mission:
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a member of the Implementation team you will have end-to-end ownership of planning and execution for both internal and external projects. As the implementation owner for our enterprise clients, you will coordinate operational and technical work streams across multiple internal teams and client stakeholders. Implementation Leaders also collaborate with a wide variety of company stakeholders to deliver on discrete internal projects.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about how technology can improve the healthcare experience for patients and providers
- Enthusiastic about working cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Motivated by building strong relationships and owning a wide variety of internal and external projects across multiple stakeholder groups
Your day-to-day is…
- Owning End to End planning and execution of new and existing business Enterprise Projects both internally and externally, managing a project schedule with key deliverables and milestones,contributing towards defined success criteria across all work streams
- Functioning as primary point of contact for overall, operational, and technical client contacts during external implementations
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Identifying and surfaces project risk for integrations
- Developing a firm grasp of Zocdoc implementation processes and product offerings
- Leveraging a high degree of resourcefulness to build expertise across initiatives
- Communicating effectively against success criteria within project team and external stakeholders
- Owning and driving effective meetings, both internally and externally
- Conducting client end-user training during the Implementation process
- Demonstrating a commitment to implement and follow Zocdoc project management policies and procedures
You’ll be successful if you have...
- 2+ years of professional experience with the planning, management and delivery of successful programs and projects, measured by KPIs and business metrics.
- Experience in at least two of the following areas: Software implementation, relationship management, consulting, SDLC, and project management.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience in healthcare or at a tech startup (not necessary, but a plus).
- Willingness to travel up to 10% or more of the time (not applicable until conditions are safe).
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.