Implementation Manager, Enterprise at SEVENROOMS
As an Implementation Manager at SevenRooms, you will be responsible for driving initiatives aimed at a timely and accurate rollout of our platform to ensure high adoption and overall customer lifetime value for our enterprise clients.
This role requires a holistic approach to the implementation lifecycle, including providing guidance throughout the on-boarding process and the ability to consistently communicate SevenRooms’ value.What You’ll Do
- Work cross-functionally across teams at SevenRooms to ensure a consistent client experience from pre-sale through to implementation for each onboarded and integrated customer
- Oversee the implementation process of enterprise accounts including launch timeline and accuracy of timeline
- Advocate for our customers while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including Enterprise Customer Success, Enterprise Sales, Product, and Engineering
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timeline and activities from project kick-off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time and satisfies the desired outcomes of a SevenRooms implementation
- Ensure all key data is collected and entered as part of implementation to support data continuity as the client adopts new workflows within SevenRooms; be comfortable challenging clients that push back on providing complete datasets
- Plan and facilitate regular, recurring project touch points to ensure clients are providing quality, complete data within expected timelines to support best practice adoption and timely-go-live
- Collect client feedback and new feature requests in an effort to maximize customer satisfaction
- Help Customer Success Managers ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with SevenRooms
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS implementations, preferably hospitality
- Experience partnering with Fortune 1000 companies or other large enterprise accounts
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Solutions-oriented; proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving and interpersonal skills to achieve company goals
- Ability to build consultative relationships with C-Suite stakeholders and have working experience interacting with cross-functional teams
- Proven record of creating and maintaining project plans, monitoring open issues, and driving resolutions
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Click here to view our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice or visit https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK