Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are seeking an Implementation Manager to join our team! The Implementation Manager will own the process of our product’s deployment from end to end. We are looking for a solutions-oriented project manager who is enthusiastic about the client experience and is excited by the opportunity to own the full implementation process.
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as leader in successful implementation of Spring Health’s offerings to our clients
- Serve as the primary point of contact during the implementation process
- Quickly build and maintain strong relationships and become our client’s trusted expert
- Project manage effectively by working closely across multiple departments to construct implementation and deployment plans. This includes customer success, member marketing, security teams and sales.
- Ensure high level of client engagement and satisfaction through weekly meetings
- Continuously improve and optimize our implementation process to ensure we adapt to client needs and provide the most seamless process
- Report on status of implementation, inefficiencies, and all project-related metrics
- Coordinate and present educational webinars for our clients
- Ensure all legal requirements are complete prior to launch
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- 5+ years of client-facing work experience
- Experience in HR/Benefits
- Outstanding communication skills with a thoughtful and collaborative approach to relationships
- Highly skilled in project management - prioritization, attention to detail, and organization
- Experience with contract management
- History using CSM tools
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel skills
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description