Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
A Quovo Implementation Manager leads enterprise-level integrations of our platform and products. The Implementation Manager will create and own detailed project implementation plans, structures and realizes solutions, and manages client communication as part of a collaborative team dedicated to outstanding client service; all while working cross-functionally with technical teams to deliver on tight integration schedules. Flexibility and the ability to move seamlessly between business development, operations, and development contexts is extremely important to success in this role.
- Full ownership and accountability of new customer implementations, on-time delivery, planning, communication, and client results
- Requirements gathering, scoping and effort estimation in coordination with Business Development, Operations, and Development teams
- Comprehensive client communications, including implementation team coordination, business sponsor status updates and internal updates
- Execution on deliverables in close partnership with technical teams
- Creation and maintenance of project management documentation and client facing collateral
- Partner with Enterprise Sales, Account Management, and Marketing teams to identify account expansion opportunities
- 6+ years experience as a consultant or in a client-facing project management role
- Proven track record of managing technically complex projects in a fast paced environment with competing deadlines
- Ability to think critically and creatively about solving client problems in both technical and business contexts
- Exceptional client communication skills including the ability to facilitate discussions and advocate new ideas to stakeholders
- Comfortable managing customer relationships and taking a proactive position while navigating multiple stakeholders in a complex, cross-functional environment
- Strong sense of ownership and overwhelming desire to deliver the best experience possible for clients