About the Custora Success team:
Retail marketing teams have a lot on their plates. The data they collect provides an unparalleled opportunity to establish meaningful and personal relationships with their customers, and it has also led to an explosion of metrics to track, measure, and optimize. Opens, click-throughs, likes, retweets, conversion rates: today’s retail marketer is resource-strapped and scrambling to execute on dozens of competing priorities. Overwhelmed with a flood of customer data, companies are looking for customer analytics software that will go beyond just reports and dashboards. They’re seeking platforms that will help them make decisions and take action. Enter Custora.
The Customer Success team represents Custora by supporting, strategizing, and executing with retail marketing teams to optimize their marketing actions through the use of our software. Customer Success team members are also responsible for applying their understanding of customer needs and the retail landscape to help Custora develop new features and improve the utility of the product. We are excited to work with some of the smartest retail teams in the business (J.Crew, Crocs, Bonobos and more), and are passionate about building the future of marketing!
It all starts with a seamless, effective and thoughtful integration…
Things you’ll do:
- Lead the charge on the customer onboarding process at a fast-growing company. You’ll learn the ins and outs of the implementation workflow and will continuously improve this very important part of our customer lifecycle
- Own project management of integrations for onboarding customers from start (understanding data requirements) to finish (finalizing data validation)
- Interact directly with customers to drive high-quality and time-efficient integrations
- Work collaboratively and efficiently across the Sales, Customer Success, and Tech functions to ensure you have the right inputs and drive momentum on all internal tasks related to onboarding
- Employ continuous improvement to drive faster “Time to Value” and deliver an excellent onboarding experience for customers
Things you have:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in tech, retail, e-commerce, marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of project management or similar implementation experience… you know how to get things done
- Track record of working cross-functionally with technical and business stakeholders, both internally and with customers, in order to drive successful implementations
- SQL and grep wizardry… bonus points for R experience
- Knowledge of FTP servers, Amazon S3, and relational databases as well as associated tools (for example: FTP clients, SequelPro).
- Direct experience effectively communicating technical concepts to non-technical people (you may have been called a data geek once or twice in your life… and you happen to love talking to people)
- Big picture thinking to assess and recognize how actions taken during the onboarding process can have positive effects on downstream insights and marketing actions
- You dig and have a demonstrated understanding of CRM and marketing KPIs
- You have numerous methodologies to keep you on top of all your tasks, and you always make sure you get what’s important done first!
- You’re a person who thrives with many projects on your plate and deadlines to meet. It invigorates you and gets you pumped to go to work everyday
- Experience reading technical documentation (API specs, business requirements documents, etc.) to identify solutions to problems. You aren't afraid to take the initiative to dive into documentation and can even create technical documentation for our customers/internal team members.
Oh, the places you’ll go!
- Join at the ground level and be an instrumental part of the growth of a fast growing tech startup.
- Shape Custora’s customer onboarding workflow and processes and be an instrumental part in delivering a top-notch onboarding experience
- Learn the ins and outs of CRM, digital marketing, e-commerce, retail, and SaaS businesses
- Work with an awesome, close-knit team of engineers, designers, consultants, marketers, and data scientists
What it’s like to work here:
- On Monday we eat and meet as a team to chat projects and progress.
- We’re 70+ genuinely nice people. We work together (to varying degrees) and experiment with (figure out) how to do things. It’s an amazing environment to both explore your professional interests and shape your career trajectory.
- We move quickly. You build something and the next day it comes to life. You see and feel an immediate impact with the collective efforts of the team.
- We’re building a company and a team we love. We’re in it for the long run.
- Read more about what makes us, us here.
- Find out more here or here.
- We’re a flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental and vision insurance (100% covered)
- Free lunch every day, plus free water — hot and cold!
- Unlimited vacation: take as much time as you need (we recommend at least 3 weeks)
- Monthly unlimited MetroCard.
Custora is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.