At Trustpilot, we're one of the world's most powerful online review platforms. Originally founded in Denmark, our mission is to inspire ever-improving experiences for consumers and we are currently searching for am Implementation Manager to join our team in New York.
About the Role
The Implementation Manager is tasked with ensuring that every Trustpilot customer has an ideal onboarding experience by facilitating a smooth transition from Sales to Customer Success.
The Implement Manager provides proactive technical support and guidance throughout the lifecycle of a customers subscription with Trustpilot. The Implementation team is a client’s first impression of what it’s like to be a Trustpilot customer, as well as their first experience working with the Trustpilot Customer Success team, so it is mission-critical that this interaction is positive, efficient, and demonstrates the team’s above-and-beyond mentality.
- Ensures small and medium sized customers experience a smooth handover from Sales to Customer Success by providing a comprehensive walk-through of the Trustpilot platform, troubleshooting various integration options and providing overall guidance throughout the technical setup of our product
- Provides product and best practice training, as well as technical and ad-hoc support to new and existing customers
- Supports our Customer Success team and Sales team on pre and post-sale activities including our Free Trial program
- Successfully integrate around 20-30 new clients per month by ensuring that each customer integration is set-up to maximize the value of our product
- Work with our Product Managers to ensure continuous improvement of our product adoption efforts; regularly work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Support, and Account Management teams
- Reports to the Manager of the Implementation Team
- 4 year degree required
- 2-4 years of Customer Support experience in the technology or marketing verticals
- Comfortable learning new technology/systems quickly and efficiently
- A command of HTML/CSS
- A basic understanding of e-commerce and digital-marketing
- Excellent time management skills; ability to independently stay organized under a large workload while also building customer relationships
- Proactive and seeks opportunities to learn and improve existing processes
- Fearless in calling customers to support them and their adoption of Trustpilot Tools
- Thrives in a performance-oriented environment
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Free lunch Fridays and bagel Mondays
- Cold brew on tap
- Office wide ski days and charity events
- Chance to win a spot at President’s Club vacation trips - our next one is in Italy this fall!
Check out our office on Built In and The Muse!
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 65 million consumer reviews of 299,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 750+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.