Implementation Manager at Yotpo
As a Yotpo Implementation Manager, you will be the primary liaison between our CSMs, product team, developers, creative teams and clients. You ensure that implementations run efficiently and that our internal timelines are met. You’ll be responsible for pinpointing inefficiencies in the business and working alongside all relevant teams to project manage and develop solutions.
You've likely seen us when you shop online, but you might not even know it. Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth. We’re a Series D, Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
- Manage the post-sale implementation of loyalty and referral programs for our highest-value and most well-known clients
- Lead the implementation effort for these clients by providing strategic insight and direction based on client goals and product capabilities
- Communicate client asks to our designers to create loyalty program designs
- Collaborate with our developers to bring a program to life on a client’s site
- Maintain project timelines - setting and managing expectations - identifying risks to timeline throughout and communicating with clients or internal teams as necessary.
- Partner with the loyalty & referrals product managers and developers to identify and prioritize new feature requests and integration opportunities
- Suggest improvements to the implementation process - including the use of new tools to enable the process to move more efficiently
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 2+ years in a client-facing and/or software project management role
- Scrappiness; you are a self-starter who works proactively to solve your own problems
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbally and via email. These skills are key as you should have a knack for explaining complex concepts in a straightforward, clear way.
- An expert at managing multiple, competing priorities.
- Team player who can hold colleagues and clients accountable when necessary, but who will also acknowledge and acclimate to others’ schedules and bandwidth when appropriate.
- Previous experience and familiarity with web development, e-commerce platforms, HTML, CSS, APIs and/or webhooks
- Extra kudos for experience with project management software such as Asana or Trello
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has earned us coveted spots on the Crain’s New York Business Best Places to Work and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.