Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for an Implementation Project Analyst who can partner closely with our Sales, Solutions Architect, Operations and Customer Success teams to successfully onboard clients. The candidate must have a proven track record of researching and documenting detailed project requirements and building use cases. The candidate will develop and manage project plans to ensure timely completion of implementations via proper project documentation, issue management and change requests. The candidate will be expected to hold team and client status meetings to provide visibility to the project's progress, deadlines, goals, objectives, and issues.
Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills needed to guide team members and clients to complete tasks and project deliverables. The candidate will be able to resolve conflicts related to schedule, solution and team performance while making complex implementation concepts simple for clients while looking for ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to clients.
- Some technical experience working with HTTP API integrations preferred
- Demonstrated project management and presentation skills
- 1-3 Years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client facing roles
- Some proficiency in data analysis and use of Excel, Powerpoint
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Effective interpersonal skills; along with the ability to communicate complex ideas in written and verbal format
- Deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description