Implementation Project Manager at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:17 p.m. (EST) on Monday, December 14, 2020
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
As an Implementation Project Manager you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding Prove’s new clients, and working with Customer Success Managers and Implementation Engineers to deliver great results. You will be responsible for driving the post-sales process and making sure they move from contract signature to revenue live. The ideal candidate will have experience managing complex projects, facilitating client conversations, and collaborating cross-functionally to set up clients for success. Additionally, you will help improve the implementation process and experience, and work with key internal teams to enhance our systems.
What You Are Responsible For
- Own the onboarding and implementation process for individual clients, setting them up for a successful partnership and accelerating their “revenue live” status
- Collaborate with internal teams throughout the sales process to ensure onboarding and implementation services are sold and scoped correctly
- Orchestrate post sale alignment of appropriate resources and teams to support implementation activities
- Manage both technical and relationship escalations from client onboarding phase, ensuring appropriate client communications Coordinate effectively with client agencies and third parties when needed
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Partner closely with Customer Success Managers to ensure successful transition of account
- Design and continually improve processes for delivery, including materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding
What We Require
- 5 years+ managing complex enterprise implementation projects (with ACV of more than $250K annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company or similar
- Experience managing project or services delivery for enterprise clients with multiple stakeholder group
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communications skills; highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manager shifting priorities on tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- You’re known for being a good collaborator and can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- Proven technical aptitude, potentially with domain expertise in the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Identity and / or Authentication
- PMP Certification is preferred but not required
- Project management experience, collaborating with large and complex implementations within highly matrixed organizations
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description