Implementation Specialist at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud is looking for a high-performing Implementation Specialist to work with our Implementation Team. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to serve on BetterCloud’s dedicated Expert Advisory Group. This person will be responsible for implementing BetterCloud for some of the company’s highest growth customers. This person will work closely with our Success, Sales, and Support organizations and alongside customers to ensure customers are properly onboarded and our solution implemented. If you love technology, and want to work in a high growth environment, this is the role for you
Qualifications | Required
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the implementation of SaaS solutions, either at a technology vendor or an IT services partner.
- High level of technical proficiency in SaaS technologies and APIs with a high capacity to learn.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Customer facing experience.
- Excited to play an integral role during our company’s most rapid growth period.
- Willing to occasionally travel to meet customers in-person and work with our engineering team in Atlanta.
Qualifications | Recommended
- Has worked at a fast growing startup or IT consulting company.
- Working experience using Salesforce, Slack, Atlassian, and Zendesk.
- Experience using or managing G Suite and/or Office 365.
- Experience using BetterCloud
- Implement our one of a kind management and security platform for BetterCloud customers.
- Coordinate with our Customer Success Organization to ensure that customers are properly on-boarded.
- Work closely with IT professionals from some of the most tech-forward companies in the world while maintaining our core principles of always striving to delight
- Work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and help us stand up one of the newest teams at the company.
- Capture customer stories to be communicated to our product, engineering, and marketing teams
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.