WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Implementation Specialist you’ll nurture relationships post sale and reinforce the value in our partnership while also fulfilling the customers technical needs. You'll lead with a customer-centric and consultative approach to turn contracts into long term commitments.
This posting is for our Charleston, SC office or a remote US position. If in Charleston, the position will begin as remote. If remote, residence in Northeast, Los Angeles, or the Pacific Northwest is preferred.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee the entire onboarding process from signature to set live and seamlessly transition customers as they move from different stages in the customer journey
- Build strong customer relationships and fulfill the role of trusted advisor
- Lead with subject matter expertise and find creative solutions to operational challenges
- Coordinate and provide customizable training sessions to ensure confidence with the platform
- Collaborate with internal team members to deliver on the needs of our customers
- Show up as an engaged team member and contribute to a collaborative & inclusive team environment
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 1+ years' experience in an implementation, support or hospitality role
- You have strong attention to detail
- You excel in customer service, you provide clear and thorough instructions, and you remain calm during stressful situations
- You are communicative, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about restaurants and the hospitality industry
- Experience with Salesforce, MS Office Suite, and iOS systems a plus
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.