Implementation Specialist at Frame.io
See all roles
You've been there, used all the tools and worked on sets--and because of that, you know exactly what our customers need, too. Onboard, educate, train and problem solve for our new clientele, like only you know how.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are on the hunt for talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
This Implementation Specialist will join our growing Customer Success organization that educates, problem solves for, and builds trust with our Enterprise clientele across the video and creative industry.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will help manage Proof-of-Concept trials in the sales stage, onboard and train new Enterprise customers, and provide additional onboarding support for Camera to Cloud initiatives from the Innovation team.
We’re looking for an empathetic, curious, and technical thinker to help our creative clientele achieve their workflow goals. You will make a direct impact on our revenue growth, as well as a customer’s downstream success during a key part of their lifecycle.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience at a production house or studio working on set or in the media/technology space
- Keen interest in SaaS technology and in developing cutting-edge post-production workflows
- Customer facing experience (SaaS platform preferred but not required)
- Excellent listening and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A strong sense of customer empathy and confidence in presentation settings
- Ability to notice and retain details, think on your feet, problem solve, and articulate actionable items based on customer needs
- Familiarity with: building and using advanced video signal flows, basic functionality of most commonly used professional cameras (ie. RED, ARRI, SONY, Canon, Panasonic, etc), remote networking (ie. setting up internet on the set)
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities of crew members across types of productions (ie. cinema vs episodic vs corporate vs multi-cam, etc), as well as on-set protocols and etiquette
- Enthusiasm and drive to work in a startup environment with low ego and high flexibility
Bonus Points if you have
- Experience working with common post-production workflows and toolsets including tools like AVID, Adobe Suite, FCP, Resolve, Baselight, etc.
- Unbounded curiosity -- you’re always asking 'why' and digging deeper, and you challenge yourself to learn new things every day
- An entrepreneurial mindset, comfort with ambiguity and change in a fast-paced environment, and a passion for helping build Frame.io
- Own the most critical piece of the customer lifecycle -- the pre-sale to post-sale transition for new customers -- and create an exceptional world class experience for our Enterprise Customers across the Media & Entertainment, Agency, and Brand industries
- Work collaboratively with both Mid-Market and Strategic sales teams to drive urgency during the deal cycle, increase contract value through user adoption, and provide peace of mind and education from a technical workflow standpoint
- Provide white glove onboarding experiences for new Enterprise Customers to ensure they are set up for success
- Provide information, training, and support for customers using Camera to Cloud
- Represent and champion your customers’ needs within Frame.io and work to make sure those needs are met
- Build product awareness and manage prospect/customer expectations as the Frame.io product evolves
- Be the go-to resource for our clients as a source of objective industry insight
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We based our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you're the best person for the job.