MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We’re a group of passionate technologists with backgrounds spanning across engineering, product, and design. We support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Implementation Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to become a leading expert in all MANTL products and be the face of MANTL to our clients as they onboard. Each client has unique needs and you will need to act as a trusted advisor, providing technical and operational guidance to help them effectively leverage our products and drive maximum impact for their business, while keeping the project on track and driving MANTL time to value.
You will work closely with the Solutions Engineering and Customer teams to build out functionality that streamlines the on-boarding experience and growth of existing customers while ensuring a smooth support transition after launching on MANTL.
You should be comfortable with managing client-facing communication across mature organizations and interfacing with executives, project leads, and operational teams, while acting as a customer advocate across internal product, engineering and design teams.
This Implementation Manager role is a great opportunity to come in early and make a large impact at a fast-growing, well-funded, FinTech start-up.
- 3+ years in a client-facing role, preferably at a growth stage technology/SaaS company
- Technical aptitude to learn quickly and rapidly build product knowledge; understanding of web applications (e.g. json, xml, etc) and web services API's (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Experience implementing enterprise software solutions, ideally in the FinTech or financial services space
- Hyper-organized and strong multi-tasker with an ability to intelligently prioritize multiple competing projects and timelines
- Experience interfacing with technical teams (product, engineering, devops)
- “A” player who has a passion for problem-solving, with a strong ability to recognize flawed processes or repeated issues and build scalable solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internal and client-facing, with an ability to translate technical requirements into language understandable and digestible by different audiences
- Experience creating cross-team processes and documentation
- High level of attention to detail, organization and drive to get things right the first time
- JIRA proficiency or similar project management software
- Prior experience at a FinTech company or other financial institution subject to regulations
- Familiarity with Intercom
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and we are deeply proud of our culture. From unlimited vacation and fully covered health benefits to interesting and fun team events, we strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.