Industry Consultant - Record To Report at UiPath
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Drive UiPath adoption across industries in the Order to Cash. The individual will be working closely with the sales, pre-sales and clients to identify intelligent automation opportunities in order to cash domain.
- This role requires a thorough understanding of the Record to Report value chain.
- The individual should be able to work with the sales and pre-sales to define the focus areas of automation.
- The individual will be required to create automation used cases, case studies, client specific solution documents and other artefacts.
- The individual will be required to interact with customers and support a Sr. Consultant to create customized solutions.
- The individual will be required to work with UiPath partners to understand their offerings and how it could be integrated with UiPath’s products and hence drive higher adoption with the customers.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of working with multiple teams and regions.
- Consulting/Sales/Pre-sales experience is a plus.
- Available to travel upto 50% of the time both nationally and internationally.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other European languages is a plus.
Previous experience with working with BPM or process automation tools like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses
Healthcare plan and a 401K plan
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk