Industry Lead - Insurance at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Opportunity: As Professional Services Industry Lead for Insurance you will:
- You will report to the Global Head of Professional Services
- Use your industry experience to review and expand on client use cases
- Oversee portfolio of customer implementations, bringing industry expertise to development of applications
- Support productization efforts, identifying applications that could scale across the financial sector and supporting documentation of product elements and capabilities
- Oversee the delivery of Unqork's commitments to clients by overseeing the teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, and information security.
- Identify and support partnership opportunities, both with systems integrator (SI) and other partners
- Contribute and source regulatory expertise to support sales and implementations
- Contribute to Unqork financial services sector and business planning efforts
What we're looking for:
- 15+ years of experience leading large-scale digital transformation projects in management consulting or enterprise software at Partner, MD or Director levels
- Experience building relationships with senior executives and applying your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions
- Expertise in at least one of the following industries: Property & Casualty Insurance, Life Insurance, Asset Management, Capital Markets, Wealth Management
- Experience delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical, and enjoy solving complex problems
- Technology startup experience
- Experience with rating, underwriting, new business acquisition, or policy administration as it pertains to insurance
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.