Informatics Project Manager at Covera Health
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
We are looking for an Informatics Lead/Manager to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in every community across the nation. In this role, you will manage clinical data acquisition and review across all of our participating providers. This is a dynamic process, and this role will require comfort with and creativity managing through change and making process improvements as we learn and scale. This process is critical to the core of our business, and this role will require collaboration across many internal teams including Clinical, Provider Partnerships, Data Science and Operations.
You will be expected to:
- Project manage hundreds of providers through data acquisition and review, constantly driving and pushing progress forward even when faced with barriers or risks.
- Manage and mentor team of 2-4 Informatics Analysts.
- Develop dashboards and other mechanisms to track and report on project progress and push status updates to cross-departmental teams.
- Collaborate with external vendor(s), as well as Data Science, Operations, Clinical and Provider Partnerships to implement process improvements related to data acquisition and review.
- Act as and develop others to be Super Users for key imaging applications, and develop expertise in radiology systems such as PACS and RIS.
- Monitor and extract data from our database(s) and available APIs to report on project status and contribute to analyses using SQL and Python
- BA or BS
- At least 3 years of work experience in healthcare information, with exposure to radiology systems (PACS & RIS) preferable.
- Demonstrated success “rolling-up-your-sleeves” and served in high-impact positions/roles to move projects forward
- Excellent project management, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience managing and/or mentoring a team.
- Preferred 3 years of experience using SQL and/or Python to manage, transform, and analyze data from relational databases, flat files, or APIs.
- Strong work ethic with a sense of ownership, responsibility, and self-direction.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, energized environment
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!