Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
We are looking for an Integrations Engineer to strengthen Dailymotion Operations and Engineering Team working closely with our DSP Partnerships team, Product & Ad Tech Engineers and Trading & Marketplace teams.
1. Ensure technical answers throughout DSP sales & integrations cycle and be an escalation point for advanced setups and issue resolution through tickets for DSP topics with internal or partner stakeholders.
2. Bidder delivery and optimization: technical integration, tests, roll out and revenue focus
- Check daily spends and KPIs for each DSP account (errors, participation rates…)
- Collaborate closely with product managers in addition to external partner networks
- Drive technical integration between the ad-exchange and demand side partners including coding, testing, launching, and troubleshooting
- Monitor integration progress and communicate with stakeholder
- Ensure all sites are being bid
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
- Understand bidding behaviour of our clients and find technical ways to bring more revenues
- Proactively troubleshoot to find problems where they might not be obvious
- Creative thinker & problem solver
3. Test/benchmark good practices or tools for DSPs and provide feedback to Product
4. DSP Ops and Cross teamwork
- Work closely with integration team members
- Participate in Technical meetings and Post mortem analysis
- Share knowledge with other teams within Dailymotion
- Train Trading and Marketplace AdOps : checklists, knowledge bases, FAQs, best technical practices, daily education in tickets or emails or channels, in person training…
- At least 3 years of working experience in a product or technical account manager role within the digital advertising area
- An understanding and functional knowledge of technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, oRTB standards, etc.)
- A previous experience in the ad industry is a prerequisite (publisher, trading desk, DSP, SSP, ad-networks, etc.).
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
• Flexible time off, vacation, holidays, sick-leave so you can take time off when you need to
• Fitness club membership to NY Health & Racquet Club
• 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
• Commuter benefits
• 401k Contribution
• Paid parental leave
• Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks
If you want to explore Dailymotion culture a little further please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon in November 2018. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.