Integration Support Associate at Zocdoc
Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc's founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact on our Mission:
As our Integration Support Associate, you will deploy and maintain the “under-the-hood” technologies that power Zocdoc. This person will work with healthcare providers to set up and customize our proprietary technology and meet the needs of each individual practice on Zocdoc.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about working on a close-knit team of smart, friendly people in an environment that fosters creativity and values honesty and transparency
- Excited to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
- Motivated by working with the latest technologies
- Curious around solving technical challenges
Your day to day is…
- Deploying, configuring, and maintaining a wide range of integration technologies that make Zocdoc possible
- Delivering mind-blowing customer service experiences to healthcare providers.
- Providing our Engineering and Product teams with feedback and recommendations
- Helping your team continually build new processes to support our growing company
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 1-2 years of experience providing world-class technical customer service. Enterprise-level customer service experience is a plus
- 3+ years of technical experience and very strong skills in technical troubleshooting and maintenance, preferably with experience in computer networking or database administration or a degree in a technical field
- Excellent problem-solving and people skills, a strong drive to achieve personal and professional goals, and a desire to stay busy at work
To apply, please answer the following question in your cover letter:
You are working with an installed application that allows the user to enter a set of credentials in order to load content from an external website. No matter how many times the user enters their credentials, they receive an error indicating they have failed to log in. Briefly explain the various troubleshooting steps you would take to resolve the issue.
- Competitive PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Parental leave
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Team outings to celebrate goals
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.