Internal Distribution Partner at Haven Life
Haven Life is an insurtech innovator, backed and wholly owned by MassMutual that creatively uses technology to advance the life insurance industry and better serve the modern customer.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that's truly unique.
Our diverse team is comprised of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don't take themselves too seriously. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too.
If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As the Internal Distribution Partner, you will report directly to the head of Distribution Support and Operations, and act as the local support staff between multiple MassMutual firms. You will work closely with these groups, taking your lead from the Regional Distribution Team, while developing positive relationships with key individuals in each firm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide technical guidance, information, and procedural advice to a variety of complex customer service issues that require knowledge of financial products and transactions
- Help guide business relationships with decision makers, including enlisting assistance from appropriate MassMutual resources
- Handle escalated and sensitive matters including complaints and exception requests to ensure that they are resolved quickly and by the appropriate resource. Navigate stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Maintain phone contact, research and respond with appropriate action, and prepare and / or explain complex situations as appropriate
- Acts as an advocate for Distribution partners through direct contact and conducting scheduled service calls
- Function as direct point of contact for Distribution on service issue resolution and exception request.
- Collaborates and creates actionable strategies with the Regional Distribution team to proudly promote the use of Coverpath within the assigned region
- Hosts virtual and in-person presentations to MassMutual advisors and agencies to increase adoption rates
- Utilizes CRM tool by analyzing reports and trends to identify which agencies and advisor segments require more assistance and marketing
- Detail-oriented executor with tenacity to tackle complex products and problems
- Clear and concise written communication skills with demonstrated ability to summarize large, complex and conflicting data
- Strong virtual communication skills– both oral and written. Most dialog will occur over the phone
- Experience prioritizing against multiple objectives and communicating product roadmap
- Ability to demonstrate “big picture” thinking in recommending or evaluating proposed changes
- Entails some travel (10%), to support firm visits to deliver training and build relationships
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
The privacy of your personal information is important to us, click here to review our privacy notice.