International Program Manager at noom
Noom has developed a psychology- and technology-powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Backed by top VCs, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented program manager to join our international strategy team as we look to reach new users abroad.
This is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. We need a strong Program Manager who can own key launch and expansion initiatives as we lay our international foundations. You’ll need to work across the organization to deliver various projects from strategy and planning phases through to execution.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working closely with the VP of International Operations and Director of International Strategy to lay the foundations for international growth. You’ll be responsible for managing the cross-functional work streams necessary to launch new languages and countries.
- Program/Project Management: Create and maintain multiple, concurrent and matrixed program plans. Be able to prioritize multiple moving pieces, identify dependencies, anticipate risks, and solve bottlenecks. Leverage a wide network of people & resources to ensure on-time completion and deliver desired business results.
- Communication: Explain and justify workstream prioritization across teams. Communicate status risks, and changes of program milestones to senior business leaders
- Strategic Problem Solving: You’ll be the first to tackle many of our toughest problems. You’ll need to break down complex problems into their component parts and have a robust analytical toolkit to understand the best path forward. As you design solutions, you’ll need to see the bigger picture, and ensure they can scale as we expand every corner of the globe.
- Execution: You’ll need to get your hands dirty to find what works before we scale the solution. You’ll need to know how to balance speed with attention to detail, and be able to deliver results.
What We're Looking For
- Passion for international markets and willingness to travel
- 4+ years of experience in strategy, consulting, program management or international expansion
- Highly logical, analytical, and innovative thinker
- Superb project and program management skills
- Passion for data-informed decision making
- Energetic, self-reflective, self-motivated
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Foreign language proficiency in French, German, or Spanish a plus
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing)
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.