Lead Consult Svcs Consultant at Neustar
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
Job Requisition:R-3067 Lead Consult Svcs Consultant (Open)
Primary Location:NEW YORK
Lead Consultant – Consulting Services
- Who are we?
- As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 20 years Neustar’s unique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Neustar enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most, with world-class and industry leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security and Registry services.
- What you will be doing:
- In the Lead Consultant Consulting Services role, you’ll lead multi-million dollar customer engagements, with responsibility for organizing internal teams and developing enduring, trusted, and profitable relationships with your customers.
- You’ll play a key role in evolving Neustar in building our team, managing, and mentoring the next generation of Neustar leaders.
- You’ll build your network with the top marketing leadership in major companies across virtually all industries. You’ll work to reveal the business drivers of the Fortune 500, while developing expertise at the intersection of big data, marketing, and consulting.
- Our work is not just about delivering a project and moving on to the next challenge. Instead, it’s about delivering an evolving stream of value and enabling fact-based decision making.
- What we would love to see:
- 6+ years’ experience in marketing analytics strategy or marketing consulting, in a client-facing role
- Exceptional analytics and quantitative acumen with understanding of tools like marketing mix models, multi-touch attribution, data management platforms, customer segmentation, and/or customer identity management, or close experience such as predictive analytics
- Ideal if you have specific experience in the ad or marketing tech industry, a digital marketing agency, a programmatic buying company or client side digital advertising.
- Significant presentation experience with unsophisticated audiences explaining marketing optimization and analytics
- Strong client management skills and an ability to build relationships with senior fortune 100 executives
- Why work for us?
- At Neustar, we are committed to the growth and development of our employees whose individual skills, curiosity and passion for their work, contribute to the overall success of our business. Our core values (Accountability, Collaboration, Transparency, Resilience, and Respect) are the driving force of our culture across our locations around the globe. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including perks such as tuition reimbursement, awesome company discounts, back-up day care, community service events, pet and baby swag and much more! We are all learning and creating together, and having some major fun along the way.
JOIN US! We can’t wait to meet you!
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.