Lead Growth Project Manager at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
The DailyPay Growth team is looking for a seasoned project/product manager to lead a team in one of the most challenging yet important parts of our business. The Lead Growth Project Manager is a critical member of the Growth Clearinghouse function of DailyPay, an internal organization designed to connect our complex B2B2C business funnel to maximize growth.
You will be collaborating with the VP of Growth, heads of other growth-impacting departments, and other product managers to coordinate and implement the ideal growth setup for every launching partner. The launching process begins before the deal is closed, and is managed all the way through after launch, ensuring the partner is ahead of its projections and on course for maximum growth potential.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become a DailyPay growth expert, learning and expanding upon all existing knowledge and best practices to maximize growth across a very complex and always evolving partner base
- Lead a team of 3 Growth Project Managers (GPMs) who will be assigned partners at kick off at the time of deal close - each is treated as their own “program”
- Manage and coordinate with the GPM team the best possible growth setup in every aspect of the partner lifecycle
- As part of the Growth Clearinghouse, you’ll work closely with other Product teams that impact growth: funnel, user communications, and mobile app
- You’ll also work with other departments that impact growth: Sales, Implementations, Marketing, Partnership Management to help review and manage the end-to-end program for success
- Expand on the growth infrastructure we’ve already built; continue to define KPIs and success metrics for partner launches; implement new reports and tools
- Analyze and investigate partner adoption starting at the initial launch, ensuring positive results
- Monitor critical growth components of the implementation and data exchange to help create the optimal employee experience around launch
- Prepare reports and insights to review with management
- Draw on qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across customer segments
- 3+ years of experience working in data-driven project management, product management, or growth hacking
- 2+ years managing teams
- Extensive experience with analytics, KPI specification, and developing a data-driven growth strategy; exceptional technical and data-analysis skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to seamlessly coordinate the efforts of a diverse range of business stakeholders
- Superior level of detail-oriented and organization skills required
- Ability to think holistically about growth strategy, and prioritize daily workflows accordingly
- Experience with user onboarding and conversion funnels preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
Please be aware that the Company conducts a background investigation for all of its potential employees. Any job offer, therefore, would be contingent upon a clearance of such a background investigation and/or reference check. You agree to assist as needed and to complete any documentation at the Company’s request to meet these conditions. You do no need to disclose anything to me at this point and in fact you should not, but we want to be fully upfront about this requirement.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.