Learning and Enablement Partner at Yotpo
What is Yotpo? You've likely seen us when you shop online, but you might not even know it. Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth. We’re a Series D, Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
What is the role? As a Yotpo Learning and Enablement Partner, you will regularly assess the needs of the business. You will design, develop and deliver talent solutions that increase individual, team and organizational performance. This position is a combination of traditional Learning and Development (L&D) and Enablement, and this individual will report to the Head of Global L&D.
The mission of the Global L&D team is to build a culture of learning and development by delivering learning experiences and tools that inspire and enable all Yotpo employees to do their best work, develop their skills and drive business results. We are helping Yotpo evolve into an even more desirable destination for talent and as a part of this team, you will play a vital role in creating and fostering a supportive culture where our employees can succeed.
- Partner with the Customer Success (CS) organization to design, develop and deliver learning experiences and tools for all Customer Success teams
- Partner with CS leadership and HR to lead the design, development and implementation of a career path program for the department
- Conduct needs assessments to identify gaps or opportunities, and define the most appropriate solutions at the individual, team and department levels
- Build relationships across the business and partner closely with leadership and HR to understand strategic business goals and core competencies for each role, ensuring that appropriate learning solutions are designed and implemented
- Maximize new hire time to productivity through the management of a robust onboarding program
- Design and implement metrics to measure training program impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility
- Manage and deliver on custom requests as needed, such as offsite design, individual learning plans, etc.
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- Experience partnering with business leaders within complex, global companies to develop business objectives, solve problems, and implement strategies
- Experience working with a customer success organization or in a sales enablement role
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Track record of looking beyond existing solutions and taking a proactive approach to improving the business and creating opportunities to make our customer groups more productive
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has earned us coveted spots on the Crain’s New York Business Best Places to Work and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.