WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Braze is excited to bring on an L&D Certification Program Manager who will own the design, development, and management of new internal-facing Braze certification programs. By leveraging the efforts of curriculum design & development, technical and subject matter expert collaborators the Certification Program Manager will ensure that internal Braze certifications are high-quality, measurable, equitable, and impactful. This person will also contribute to the development of global growth strategies for select internal Braze certification programs and the daily operations of those programs, including the planning and execution of certification events. This person will establish operational and outcome-based certification program success metrics aligned with productivity metrics to determine the effectiveness and impact of each certification. This role’s focus will be geared towards Sales Department certification programs.
The Learning & Development team is responsible for all internal training & enablement at Braze including but not limited to: company-wide onboarding, manager training & development, soft skill & career development, department-level enablement for Go-To-Market teams including Sales, Customer Success, and Global Services and Support (GSS). The L&D Team reports directly to the SVP of People at Braze—this ensures alignment and ongoing collaboration to help support our teams and develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company.
As a Learning Certification Program Manager at Braze you would:
- Collaborate on the design, development, and evaluation of certification exams for Braze employees
- Partner with all members of the Learning & Development team and Department Heads to onboard effective tools and rewards that demonstrate the value to potential certification candidates
- Craft compelling content for certification such as exam preparation, exercises, workshops, and study guides
- Create effective written responses to Certification Candidates regarding certification status, certification lapse, re-certification, etc.
- Be a relentless advocate for the internal Braze Certification experience driving participation and adoption of certification programs
- Lead the global SME pool in writing great test questions for internal Braze Certification Exams
- Assist in the creation and execution of a certification promotion and communication plan
- Continually assess the success of the certification effort using objective success metrics and partnering with the Learning Experience Design Team and other stakeholders to make iterative improvements
- Ensure accessibility across all certifications to address accommodation needs
WHO YOU ARE
- Enthusiastic learning professional with experience at a SaaS company in a Learning & Development, curriculum design, certification execution, or leadership role
- Proven understanding and application of learning approaches and techniques
- Experience designing, managing, or participating in sales role-specific certifications is a preferred but not a requirement
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy taking the lead in collaborative work to bring projects to life and make them experiential.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data or are willing to learn
- You work well cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, Sales Productivity, Customer Success, Global Services & Support, Customer Education, and Product/Engineering
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to maintain a global calendar
- An excellent public speaker with a strong presence
- LMS or Learning Experience Design experience a plus
- You build and maintain strong professional relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.