Learning Program Specialist
Squarespace is looking for a Learning & Development Program Specialist to program manage its L&D curriculum and tools. The Learning Development team is responsible for designing and delivering best in class trainings to help its employees onboard and grow into highly impactful contributors. The team also leads Squarespace’s leadership development for employees across the organization. This role reports into the Learning & Development Manager and is based in New York City.
- Program manage planning on L&D curriculum with the L&D leadership team - map out team resourcing, market classes to employees & coordinate all logistics quarterly
- Manage Learning Management System (LMS) and other L&D tools - configure class sign-ups, track attendance and gather feedback from participants
- Serve as team expert on LMS & train stakeholders on use
- Coordinate internal working group (CorpIT, Experience, Benefits, Recruiting, etc..) to deliver a best-in-class onboarding experience to all our new hires
- Maintain and ensure consistency of L&D content across all Squarespace portals - LMS/ Wiki/Hub
- Prepare regular reports for the management team on course attendance, evaluation, e-learning status and other related matters
- Previous experience administering a Learning Management System and/or Coordinating an L&D program a plus
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple high priority tasks in parallel through to completion
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and have a collaborative approach to your work
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills, ability to work at all levels influencing key stakeholders
- Highly committed, demonstrating patience, enthusiasm and energetic approach to the role
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 670 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.