Logistics Coordinator at Public Goods
Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy products affordable to everyone.
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to work with our sales & ops team to ensure reliable and on-time delivery of orders.
Must be available U.S. daytime working hours.
- Coordinate with warehouse managers to prepare orders for shipment.
- Negotiate costeffective rates with service providers to ensure maximum profitability.
- Ensure orders are packed and labels according to any customer requirements.
- Prepare necessary shipping documents and liaise with various freight and customs brokers.
- Schedule pickups with a network of carriers.
- Track all inbound and outbound shipments with carriers to ensure proper routing and timing of shipments.
- Serve as point of contact for any escalation points that may arise on outbound freight.
- Provide tracking updates in a timely manner.
- Perform cost analysis and evaluation of carriers.
- Identify ways to improve our current processes and tracking systems.
- Detail-Oriented and multi tasking- You are zoned in on the detail while managing various tasks on a daily basis.
- Strong in organizational skills and math skills- You like working with numbers.
- Able to be proactive, independent, and follow through on all duties- Work ethic is important to you!
- 1-2 years freight forwarding experienced (Air, Ocean, and Trucking) prefered
- Experienced with Google Sheets and Shopify desirable
Public Goods provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.