Loyalty Program Manager at WW (the new Weight Watchers)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
In the fall of 2018, we launched our one-of-a-kind rewards program to encourage and reward our members for healthy habits. The Loyalty Program Manager role will be responsible for the growth and ongoing management of the rewards program, marketing execution, design, CRM, and including identifying and securing the right rewards to motivate members. The successful candidate will support the Global VP of Member Marketing to optimize and grow the program. You will play an integral role in thought-leadership, program strategy, design, operational management, CRM, analytics and performance, which requires cross functional collaboration with product, technology, marketing, science, e-commerce and other teams to ensure alignment across the business.
This role is expected to execute high visibility initiatives within a matrix organization, while providing effective leadership and focus on analytically driven results. This role that requires a strategic thinking from a strong person that can build/influence key decisions from a loyalty perspective, work cross-functionally and grow a loyalty mindset within the global organization.
The four major areas of responsibility for this role are Program Strategy and Management, Marketing Planning and Execution, CRM Leadership, and Program Operations.
- Assist in setting strategic and tactical vision for marketing segmentation, personalization, automation and data-driven decision making
- Improve member activation and retention rates across channels
- Analyze performance drivers, proactively determine strategy changes leading to optimization overall business goals
- Operational management including identifying, securing, and onboarding the right rewards and partners to motivate members
- Day to day operations and issue / inquiry management of rewards program
- Partner with insights and analytics to uncover reward trends to define reward strategies, increase lifetime value, decrease churn
- Ensure global consistency of program strategy and execution, while balancing optimal in-market strategies
- Partner with global and regional marketing teams to drive testing, development and enhancement of messaging and functionality targeted at key consumer lifecycle stages
- Provide regional teams with program related consultation
- Develop effective working relationships with stakeholders to achieve targeted solutions
- Facilitate and manage external partnerships to further improve customer engagement and retention
- Collaborate with third party vendors to deliver consistency and quality in all aspects of member communications and experiences
- 6+ years of combined work experience with at least 2 years in a marketing or strategy role at a leading marketing organization and 2 years focused on customer experience and/or loyalty marketing
- Knowledge of CRM technology management, with a strong understanding of marketing, data structure, operational databases and segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and lead highly effective cross-functional teams in matrix organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral presentation skills
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker
- Bachelor's degree required
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.