Manager of Corporate Strategy
Latch Strategy works with leadership to design strategy, align teams around that strategy, and collaborate with business partners to deliver on it. We are seeking a Manager of Corporate Strategy to help Latch leadership identify and manage fast-moving strategic priorities and tackle operational challenges enabling rapid growth.
We need someone motivated by understanding end-to-end business drivers, digging in with department heads and senior leadership to help complete key initiatives. You will thrive in this role if you enjoy both highly strategic work and highly tactical exercises, as your work will go directly to our executive team as well as working with individual teammates and customers.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Drive company-level strategic growth planning; collaborate with executive and finance teams to develop tools and structure to enable flexible but effective quarterly, annual, and long-term strategic planning
- Contribute to fast-paced and agile team participating in all aspects of corporate strategy including planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- Implement and manage company and department-level OKR’s and KPI’s and create qualitative and quantitative reporting tools to create actionable, commercially-oriented processes and solutions
- Develop analytical frameworks to identify, assess, and determine growth opportunities
- Drive leadership-wide alignment and execution of high priority strategic initiatives and projects
- Deeply tactical with a bias for action and know how to get things done quickly and efficiently
- Hunger to take on huge responsibilities with a low-ego approach to execution -- no task no project is too ambitious and no task is too small
- Ability to synthesize information quickly, to distill key takeaways, and to weave insights into a compelling story that clarifies and inspires
- Natural problem solver able to make creative, forward-looking decisions
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Relentless but relationship-driven – strong positional empathy for what makes others successful to ensure that debates and discussions not only lead to good outcomes for all involved, but also set a positive tone for cross-functional teams
- Commands respect via humility, compassion, knowledge, and intelligence
- Ownership mindset:
- Excited to set goals and to be held accountable for those goals
- Skilled at outlining execution plans, and proactively following-through on goals
- Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to manage complex projects with many cross-functional stakeholders
- 4+ years experience in management consulting or similar corporate role
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.