Manager, Enterprise Implementation
As a leader in Enterprise Implementation at SevenRooms, you will be responsible for empowering and supporting a team of Enterprise Implementation Managers. You will lead initiatives aimed at a timely and accurate rollout of our product to ensure high adoption and overall customer lifetime value. This role requires a holistic approach to the implementation lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process and the ability to consistently communicate our value.What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of high-performing Implementation Managers, who oversee the implementation process of enterprise and strategic mid-market accounts; continue to develop, mentor, and coach the Implementation Team
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Develop strategic plans to achieve target revenue goals and support the team in hitting or exceeding those goals
- Own the ultimate success of our implementations, including launch timeline and accuracy
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with SevenRooms
- Serve as customer advocate while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including Enterprise Customer Success, Sales, Product, and Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS implementations, preferably hospitality, including 2+ years managing Enterprise Implementation teams
- Proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Experience partnering with Fortune 1000 companies
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the hospitality technology space
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.