Manager, International Freight at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Manager, International Freight to join our New York based Supply Chain team. In this position you will be reporting to the Director Global Transportation International Freight and manage a growing team of International Freight Analysts and Senior Analysts.
You will manage Peloton’s International Transportation providers to execute against committed End-to-End lead times into the North American and International markets. This role will manage the growth of our volumes while keeping costs in line – even in challenging market conditions. You will be involved from the point of sourcing strategic partners through RFQ’s, contract negotiations, system integration and enhancements, securing capacity based on forecasting, serve as point of escalation, set and manage performance KPI’s and ensure accurate and timely billing by our partners.
We are looking for a strategic and visionary leader to help Peloton position itself to operate in a future Fortune 500 company arena.
The ideal candidate comes from management role at a US Importer or a steamship line with a minimum of 8 year management experience in a similar role. Additional languages are a plus.
- Scale Team and Processes for growth
- Drive KPI’s with our partners
- Ensure relevant shipment milestones are exchanged and data is used to drive decisions
- Prepare the integration to a future TMS
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Document all processes
- Anticipate disruptions to Peloton’s supply chain and prepare contingency planning
- Minimum experience of 8 years with an Importer or Steamship line in a similar role
- Excellent Excel and Data Analytics skills
- Must have previous experience with E2Open, ERP, TMS and have the mindset to implement systemic and data driven solutions to problems
- Ability to translate data into clear action items and insights to Peloton’s Senior and Executive Management
- Highly organized and structured
- Highly detail and process oriented
- Continuous improvement mindset, consistently challenging the status-quo
- Forward thinking, anticipating disruptions and contingency planning mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high tech environment prone to change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Capability to build and manage a high functioning team with inspirational and positive leadership
- Overall passion for Supply Chain and Transportation
- Creative approach to problem solving
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.