Manager or Director of Program Strategy and Execution at Covera Health
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses, which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Starting in radiology, we are using our proprietary quality analytics framework to help people recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the nation to potentially impact millions of patient lives.
About the role
As the Manager or Director of Program Strategy and Execution at Covera Health, you'll be an “athlete,” using data and critical thinking to implement key operational projects and drive other key organizational initiatives. Such projects may include, but are not limited to, new client implementations for our Radiology Center of Excellence program, enhancements to existing programs, and other strategic projects that are important and fundamental to the company’s value creation.
You are a natural problem solver, in everything you do. In this role, you will be analytical and data-driven, critical and creative, and tactical and action-oriented.
You will be expected to:
- Roll up your sleeves and lead key tactical operational initiatives and other high priority organizational efforts
- Frequently interface with Operations, Product, and Provider Partnerships, clients, and external vendor partners to support and execute on key projects and initiatives, overcoming any obstacles
- Take ownership of and lead such projects, including, but not limited to, setting milestones, charting timelines, determining deliverables, allocating resources, tracking progress using data, facilitating cross-functional meetings, communicating performance, etc.
- Think critically to foresee and overcome potential implementation risks and issues, and be a driver to develop solutions and collaborate with partners to implement them.
- Be analytical and metric-oriented as it pertains to understanding, prioritizing, and measuring the impact of key projects and how to make decisions to move them forward
- Perform other duties and contribute to additional initiatives/projects, as deemed appropriate by the Company’s management team.
- B.A. or Master’s degree.
- 3-7 years of work experience focused on complex project implementation and/or program management operations in a management consulting firm, healthcare start up, high-growth health insurance company, or innovative care delivery organization.
- Prior work experience in a dynamic startup environment preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across various departments and roles.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Strong communicator with excellent ability to work in a team environment.
You'll be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time-off, and a nice, new office space. Most importantly, you'll get to work with an incredible team of other smart, motivated people who are passionate about changing healthcare for the better!