Manager of Platform Partnerships
White Ops is seeking a high-performing, individual-contributor to manage and expand our Ad Tech and new market partnerships.
We provide an industry-leading solution that detects and prevents fraud in a way that seeks to make it unsustainable and unprofitable for the criminals that perpetuate it. In doing so, we protect our clients from revenue and reputation risk caused by malicious bots.
In this role, you will nurture our relationships with the world’s largest platforms and explore new channels to drive revenue. If you move fast, excel at working with others, are a student of advertising technology, we’d like to talk with you.
- Develop and implement GTM partnership strategies with product and marketing teams
- Provide dedicated long-term business support of our largest platform partners
- Drive revenue through reseller partnerships
- Support the Sales team with data and insights to assist them in closing new business
- Identify additional opportunities to expand the White Ops footprint with existing partners and new prospects
- Act as an internal resource to educate internal teams with respect to strategic partners
- Support new product initiatives (meeting setting, planning and pricing exercises, strategy creation)
- Relationship management with vendors and other industry organizations
- Vendor contract maintenance and execution
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years in a Partnerships or Business Development role
- Knowledge of Advertising or Marketing technology a must
- Experience working for a global DSP, SSP, or 3rd-Party Vendor (preferable)
- Knowledge of Advertising and Marketing technology a must
- Excellent presentation skills – both over the phone and in-person
- Experience successfully leading cross-departmental teams to deliver customer results
- Experience and comfort using data to support sales efforts
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in NYC. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform. We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity, We're committed to building a product companies need. We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work.