What you’ll do
- Grow the product line — be directly responsible for building and growing a book of business within the DoorDash Drive product line by driving the sales, adoption, and account management lifecycle for our Enterprise clients
- Lead with a Merchant-First Approach — as the voice of your accounts, work closely with internal stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Operations, Support, and Marketing to solve key challenges for our partners and execute solutions to scale delivery for their business
- Scale learnings — establish best practices for how to effectively manage Drive Partnerships and produce supporting materials. Develop and implement new initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase your team’s productivity and drive enablement across the organization
- Persuasive — you have a high EQ and you’re excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash Drive will bring to their business
- Proactive — you’re motivated by the opportunity to deliver genuine value to our partners and build this business, and you’re willing to dive right in!
- Humble — you’re willing to get your hands dirty, collaborate with others, and you’re open to feedback
- Adaptable — things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Entrepreneurial — willing to go above and beyond to help DoorDash succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- 6+ years of consulting, sales, finance, account management, project management or customer success experience
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Client-facing, software or hardware deployments experience is a plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.