Manager, Strategic Projects
Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, and unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. We’re changing healthcare through technology and transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced and talented team to get this done.
About the role:
Blink Health is building a Strategic Projects group. This is a small team that will report to the Director, Strategic Projects and interact on a daily basis with the Senior Leadership Team on core strategic and operational processes across new growth initiatives. The Manager of Strategic Projects main focus is to drive value by designing the strategy for key initiatives, leading the implementation, and owning the outcome from start to finish. These initiatives will span across all functional areas and customers/partners.
If you join Blink, you will:
- Drive and own the design, analysis and execution of key strategic and operational initiatives to accelerate top-line growth
- Diagnose complex problems, develop data driven recommendations, and execute along those initiatives to improve existing operations
- Generate new ideas for initiatives that refine Blink Health’s strategy
- Work and coordinate across Engineering, Product, Sales, Finance and CX teams to implement new business initiatives
- Manage and develop cross-functional teams to support those initiatives
- Partner with the Senior Leadership Team to develop and manage external partner relationships
- Track and communicate progress and decisions clearly and regularly to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize tasks across projects and teams based on comprehensive judgment of trade-offs
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 3-5 years experience from a top-notch consulting firm, private equity firm, and/or business/strategic operations group
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience in a role that requires financial or business analytics and/or strategic thought
- Functional skills – general strategy/commercial experience and core competency in one/some of operations, product development, sales & marketing
- Real and deep interest in operations – the role will include significant work with leaders of operations at Blink Health
- Ability to grow and execute on both tactical details and the big picture
- MBA preferred, but not required
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first.
It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives.
Your professional development is paramount. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the best in the business, but we also host a multitude of structured in-office learning opportunities: extensive onboarding, Brown Bags, Women's leadership classes, deep dives on health care issues, Book Club, and our Blink Thinks series with external guests. We have a number of personalized programs --- including weekly check-ins with your manager and Blink Individualized Growth (aka B.I.G.) Plans ---- to ensure you are always growing.
In addition to the satisfaction of working for a mission-driven company, we offer a competitive salary, fully-sponsored healthcare, stock options, communal breakfast and lunch every day, Blink-sponsored clubs, monthly events, happy hours, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.