Manager, Technical Onboarding at Vimeo
The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our Enterprise clients are getting the most out of Vimeo’s offerings. Previously focused only on our OTT offering, the team has expanded their focus to all Enterprise-level offerings across Vimeo, OTT, and our live streaming products.
As the Manager, Technical Onboarding on the Solutions team, you will be responsible for the onboarding program for Vimeo’s emerging Enterprise-level customers across all product lines: Vimeo OTT, Vimeo Enterprise, and Vimeo Custom. Our emerging Enterprise-level offering of technical onboarding will aim to solve issues unique to one of Vimeo's fastest growing customer bases. These clients have incredible potential to flourish in the Vimeo community with the proper training, enablement and project management resources.
What you’ll do:
- Own the Vimeo onboarding program for emerging Enterprise customers, collaborating with the team to reimagine the onboarding offering, refine existing methodologies and develop enhancements that result in efficient, repeatable delivery for our Enterprise clients
- Manage a small team of Onboarding specialists. Track team capacity and develop tactics to maximize value of in-person onboarding resources by maximizing operational and automation practices
- Act as a coach to help the team excel in consultative technical services, levering internal expertise and resources across sales, account management, app building, solutions engineering and product
- Become deeply ingrained in emerging enterprise customer handling, effectively managing client escalations, resetting misaligned expectations and diffusing technical and strategic roadblocks
- Liaise with our Branded Apps team for timely app build and submission on behalf of our OTT clients
- Work toward greater automation of our current onboarding processes alongside Solutions Engineering and Solutions Operations to uplevel internal and external tools for an in-product onboarding experience
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience working with strategic customers on technology solutions
- A problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive and consultative
- Prior knowledge of implementation, enablement and customer success standard methodologies
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and business interdependencies
- Ability to assess complex situations and make make swift decisions, balancing needed momentum between scalable process changes and client urgency
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Prior management experience
- OTT or video familiarity
- Experience at a quickly scaling, growth stage SAAS company
- A love for building new processes and experiences for customers
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs