Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission:
As part of the newly created Market Launch team, you will expand Zocdoc’s footprint by driving market growth strategy and operations across the US. From analyzing market potential to creating a go-to-market strategy, you will own the planning and execution of new market launches that result in provider and patient growth for Zocdoc. In addition, you will manage and measure success of launched markets and optimize performance for long-term growth. Finally, you will develop deep market expertise and surface insights that improve strategy and efficiency for future launches.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Take pride in leading an important high-visibility initiative
- Believe that you can drive key metrics
- Like sharing your progress across teams and to leadership
- Can dive into market data to see what the challenges and opportunities are
- Love the challenge and complexity of creating / owning the end-to-end roadmap for new market / product launches
- Excel at building and scaling programs from scratch and identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Are an expert at influencing stakeholders and leading cross-functional teams
- Are enthusiastic about joining a high visibility team in a fast growing tech company
Your day-to-day is…
- Owning large-scale cross-functional launch roadmaps and driving deliverables across all workstreams
- Collaborating with Analytics to identify opportunities for new markets and analyze performance of launched markets
- Collaborating with Marketing, Product, and SEO to develop campaigns and features that drive provider and patient growth
- Collaborating with Sales and Commercial Operations to improve sales & account management tactics and create tools to streamline sales processes
- Collaborating with PR and Communications to drive content creation and press coverage prior to launch
- Owning, measuring, and reporting on key market metrics (e.g. sales funnel conversion, marketing channel conversion, etc.)
- Preparing regional market updates for monthly meetings with executives
- Developing an expertise and data-based perspective on markets and regional nuances (e.g. providers by specialty, insurance coverage gaps)
- Iterating on market strategies and optimizing programs based on market feedback and performance
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5+ years of product management, market launch, and / or consulting experience
- A proven quantitative ability, including experience with projections and measurement
- Structured problem solving and project management skills; along with key attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills; you can successfully engage with partners across various levels and functions
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- The willingness to adopt a generalist approach
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.