Medical Science Liaison, Digital Neurology (NYC) | Stealth Medtech
Medical Science Liaison, Digital Neurology
BCGDV is working on a new digital offering that is part of a medtech healthcare company’s digital innovation business unit. This business unit will focus on creating new digital products and platforms that transform the lives of patients. Digital Neurology will be the first product within this digital innovation unit. This product will be a next generation digital platform aimed at a neurological disorder to empower patients to better understand their condition, have better conversations with their doctor and ultimately achieve better health outcomes. The new venture has plans to grow aggressively to engage patient and health care professionals, with an initial focus in the US market. The business will scale aggressively in the next few years, and will be based in London, England, with international travel, up to a third travel to the US.
Due to the planned growth of our venture, we are seeking a world class Medical Science Liaison for the new Digital Neurology product. The business unit will be based in London, UK but the role will be primarily field based in the US market across New York, Philadelphia and Washington DC region tbc.. The position involves 60% travel within the US along with regular travel to London to meet with the wider team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and deliver materials about the new Digital Neurology product to key opinion leaders/institutions within the neurology space
- Engage with healthcare professionals to help guide understanding and usage of the product
- Engage external scientific, research and clinical stakeholders, both individual and institutional
- Analyze and report on product usage and host advisory panels to guide future development
- Work effectively with the MSL teams outside of the digital innovation unit to coordinate efforts to reach out to KOLs, clinicians and other relevant individuals/organisations
- Maintain in depth knowledge in relevant neurology clinical research
- Higher degree preferred (PhD, pharmacist, MSc etc.)
- Neurology knowledge and experience is desirable but not mandatory
- Established track record of effective and influential presentation skills within healthcare
- Passionate about digital technology and its potential to transform healthcare and outcomes
- US healthcare, pharma or medical device experience highly desirable