Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
- Work with sales, clients, underwriters, and analysts to review and classify documents required to underwrite and approve residential and commercial real estate loans
- Identify and capture data requirements for all mortgage and real estate forms aligned to specific underwriting standards
- Assist in drafting and creating electronic loan files
- Conduct pre-tests for file reviews and data accuracy
- Review, audit and track key metrics for client scorecards
- Prepare loan files for machine learning and automation efficiencies
- Contribute to training and development of the larger operations team for mortgage related document submissions
- Robust understanding of the mortgage underwriting process, including underwriting requirements and documentation. At least 3 years of recent processing experience- Conventional, FHA, VA experience required.
- 2+ years working with Encompass software - Understands underwriting guidelines and ability to calculate income and assets properly- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to discern between customer requirements and industry best practices to better inform our processes and product.
- Teach, support, and guide a team of other Mortgage focused team members.
- 7-9 years of overall work experience preferred.
- Role will report to the Director of Strategic Operations.
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Read Full Job Description