Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, and Polaris Partners, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team & Opportunity: The Implementation Specialist is a role that is instrumental to Quartet’s ability to deliver on customer commitments and overall success. Individuals who are passionate about integrating mental healthcare into physical medical care, get excited about dissecting complex problems into actionable chunks, and are nearly obsessive about details and owning a project through completion will be successful in this role.
- Actively lead the planning process, project stages, and customer engagement throughout implementation projects
- Proactively identify roadblocks and project risks, create, and execute mitigation plans
- Effectively communicate expectations to internal and external stakeholders in order to drive collaboration between internal teams & client to achieve project milestones
- Ensure metrics for successful launch and ongoing success are clear & communicated to internal teams. Own tracking progress against launch metrics
- Become an expert in existing processes; recognize & propose process changes to improve implementation quality and speed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in a fast paced, customer-facing operations role
- Healthcare industry experience required
- Willing to travel approximately 25% to new clients before & during implementation projects
- Prior Customer Success experience and/or roles with implementation responsibilities strongly preferred
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].