New Mobility Solutions Associate at Via
As New Mobility Solutions Associate, you’ll define and execute on multiple aspects of our new mobility products strategy, including evaluating new market opportunities, identifying and building new partnerships with organizations that could benefit from Via’s technology, and expanding existing partnerships into new business verticals. You will work cross-functionally at Via to generate creative solutions and drive Via’s strategy for the future of mobility.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategies that support Via’s entry and expansion into new markets, including healthcare transportation, autonomous vehicles, and advertising
- Conduct rigorous market, competition, and product analysis for new areas of transportation where Via’s cutting-edge technology can bring about significant change
- Identify and build alliances with organizations that could benefit from Via’s technology and accelerate our entry into new markets
- Become a subject matter expert on future mobility markets, mastering the ins and outs of Via’s product suite and the pain points of users and partner organizations
- Leverage your understanding of Via’s capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our new product/market penetration strategies
Who You Are:
- Creative generalist; you’re excited to hone cross-functional business skills — from product and sales to finance and business development — and apply them to ambiguous problems
- A people person; you enjoy building rapport with potential partners, excel at working with people from different backgrounds, and bring a sense of humor and humility to each conversation.
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter.
- Experience defining, specifying and executing the creation of new products & services.
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy and tactful communicator; you intuitively find the right tone for each audience
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree and record of impressive academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye:
- Previous interest or experience in the future of transportation and/or healthcare a plus, but not required
- A creative background — you’ve started a new club or business, or you’ve demonstrated interest in undefined projects in another way
- Experience with sales and/or market research
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.