About the Role
SaaS is on our mind; hospitality is in our heart.
We are looking for a passionate Onboarding Specialist who will help our clients post contract signed, through the initial setup, data migration, assisting with third-party integrations, and overall deployment of SevenRooms. You will provide support for clients in onboarding to ensure their long-term success.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Manager, Onboarding.
What You’ll Do
- Assisting our awesome restaurants across the globe to get up and running on SevenRooms
- Successfully and effectively manage simultaneous, diverse implementation projects on schedule, and with high customer satisfaction
- Be a product expert, able to help clients learn the platform effectively and optimize their utilization based off their business needs
- Training SevenRooms customers on the platform and answering questions
- Account Setup quality assurance
- Prepping for customer calls
- Own the client onboarding experience, setting up user accounts to make sure all products, permissions, and payment information is reflected accurately
- Manage Data migrations and maintain Data Integrity for our clients
- Partner with the Customer Success Managers and Sales Reps to support
Who You Are
You love technology, hospitality and have possibly even worked with restaurants before. You are intrigued by operations, project management, and solving multiple puzzles simultaneously. You seek challenges, excitement and a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome and hardworking hospitality tech startup changing the world of hospitality.
You have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, and effective team player who approaches your work with humility, integrity and a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients’ happiness, providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
- 1-2+ years of experience working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the SaaS industry.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment
- Knowledge of JIRA, Salesforce, Totango a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.