We are looking for a Spanish-speaking Onboarding Success Manager to join our team! There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive.
About The Role:
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Act as a project manager to ensure timelines are met
- Serve as the main point of contact throughout onboarding and also liaison between clients and the rest of the monday.com team
- Work with customers to build their most time-sensitive workflows into monday.com and ensure there is a clear end-user training plan for those workflows.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Build, own, and execute client success and onboarding plans
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects
- Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Partner with Consulting and Product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities
We're on a mission to make people work simpler, more productive and enjoyable! Join monday.com and help us make it happen!
The Customer Success Team is the trusted advisor for building relationships, driving product adoption, and empowering teams to fulfill their goals. By being experts of the monday.com platform, we are able to provide a unique level of consultation and inspiration to our customers. We are an energetic, empathetic and passionate team that enjoys teamwork and taking on new challenges in this dynamic environment.
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS customer success or account management, specifically within onboarding
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on-track and manage unique flows for each onboarding
- Experience training a wide variety of users and teams
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Spanish fluency
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- BA or BS degree preferred
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.