We are looking for a Project Manager to manage our growing Virtual Production and Onsite Services offering.
What are Virtual Production Services? Bizzabo customers rely on Bizzabo services to help support and execute their virtual events. We currently offer multiple packages to assist our customers, ranging from basic event support, to full remote AV studio production via delivery partners.
What are Onsite services? Customers are starting to plan their hybrid events, and they rely on Bizzabo services to help support and execute the in-person component of the event. We currently offer multiple options, from badge printing, onsite staffing, kiosk and printer rental, via delivery partners. We anticipate Virtual Production Services and Onsite services to be needed on most of the hybrid events that will be run on the Bizzabo platform.
The Project Manager will have an in-depth industry and domain expertise in the event space, and of Bizzabo service offering. The role will work closely with Customer Success Managers and Account Executives to help present and assist with scoping of the Bizzabo offering. In addition, the project manager will partner with our customers to manage the communication and the delivery, and with our delivery partners to ensure consistent execution of customer projects following Bizzabo standards. Reporting to our Director of Project Management, this person will be responsible for the planning and execution of our service offerings.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely watching the situation and are projecting a return to the office (following all precautions and health guidelines).
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the Director of Project Management and VP of Client Services to prepare, define and launch Bizzabo’s new onsite and hybrid service offerings
- Be the subject matter expert in regards to onsite and virtual production services
- Support Bizzabo Customer Success Managers and Account Executives in presenting the service offering to our customers and answering detailed questions
- Manage multiple service delivery partners, including managing vendor relationships
- Define a Bizzabo standard for the delivery of Onsite and Virtual Production and ensure compliance
- Optimize processes to improve overall experience with the service offering
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Education Team to build collateral and supporting material
- Track completion of projects and reconcile revenue with Operations and Finance team
- Maintain a high degree of service satisfaction as measured through Bizzabo’s CSAT and NPS Score
- Up to 20% of travel may be needed to the events site to provide support for large showcase events, once it is deemed safe to do so.
Who you are:
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with in-person events, preferably from an agency or event production company: you know the operational challenges of events and have a clear understanding on what it takes to execute flawless onsite operations.
- You must have a minimum of two years of experience in service delivery project management
- You build strong relationships with business teams and customers
- You display initiative and take a proactive approach at finding ways to remove barriers to move a project forward
- You have a strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- You thrive in a fast paced (sometimes stressful) real-time environment