Operations Manager, Partnerships
Latch is hiring an Operations Manager, Partnerships to join our Deployment Operations team. This person will support and assist in the implementation and launch of Latch partnership initiatives in-field. The individual will work closely with our Partnership, Operations and Engineering teams, as well as external customers, to ensure each initiatives success. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing technology hardware company during a pivotal stage of growth.
Smart access isn't about locking doors, it's about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world's first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We're looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Manage a team that oversees the on-boarding and success of our Partners
- Set clear goals and expectations for the Partnership Operations team
- Measure performance, provide feedback, and holds leaders accountable
- Set up processes and tools needed to successfully launch new initiatives
- Presenting operational metrics regularly to management team in order to continually improve operations
- Follow initial standard operating procedures and properly escalate when necessary
- Systematically escalating problems or variances in the operating plan to the relevant owners and teams, following through to resolution to ensure plans are delivered
- Navigating through ambiguity, managing and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and delivering on commitments
- Cultivating a strong culture and engagement throughout all levels of the Partnerships Ops team
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years direct management experience, in a logistics or operational environment
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement
- Demonstrated experience in working in cross functional organizations
- Highly proficient in written and oral communications and be able to produce concise, relevant, strategically driven documents and presentations to leader
- Goal-driven and target-oriented, always able to step back and appreciate the bigger picture
- Ability to manage multiple detailed projects at the same time
- Must be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, initiator, interpersonal and consultative skills a must
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice