Partner Development Manager at Collibra
Joining Collibra’s Business Development and Alliances team:
- We're looking for a talented Partner Development Manager, based in North America, who will be responsible for developing our existing SI partner relationships; identifying, recruiting, and onboarding desirable SI partners, and enabling our partners to identify and support new opportunities with Collibra.
- This is a highly collaborative role as you will be identifying the relevant growth opportunities and aligning them to our Field Sales team. You will work across Collibra customer success, product management and sales teams to manage, develop and grow Collibra’s partner network.
Partner Development Manager’s at Collibra are responsible for:
- The main focus of the PDM will be to identify and prioritize registered and bronze-level partners and provide targeted support in order to develop priority partners into silver-level partners in North America. The PDM will be encouraged to work with regional Partner Alliance Managers (PAMs) to support the co-development of priority partners that have the desire and propensity to achieve Silver Tier status.
- Identifying a champion at each of the priority partners, focusing on enablement of Collibra’s value proposition, and the development of a bench of trained resources through Collibra University.
- Identifying, recruiting, onboarding, and supporting new partners into Collibra’s Partner Program.
- Managing the Partner Onboarding process and will be a resource to new partners for basic questions around the Partner Program.
- Providing enablement of the Data Citizens Community, Collibra’s value proposition, Collibra’s spearheads, and Collibra University.
- Collaboration with the Data Citizens Community, Marketing, University, and Ops teams within Collibra to provide assistance to partners as needed.
- Travel on a limited basis within the US and potentially globally for Collibra organization activities
- 2+ years of enterprise software industry experience in business development, sales, or partner management.
- Experience in driving sales with SaaS solutions in data governance, data management, analytics or business intelligence is preferred.
- History of building collaborative relationships with partners; ability to grow existing relationships and build new ones.
- You're comfortable talking across all levels of an organization and are able to influence executive stakeholders, both internally and externally, to achieve goals. Comfortable presenting to partners, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Supportive and collaborative across all parts of an organization
- Highly organized and can identify and prioritize developing SI partners
- Able to adapt and engage across multiple topics, teams, customers, and partners
- Interested in data intelligence and being part of a team that is focused on importance of data intelligence for our customers
- Familiar with the need for data management and/or data governance for larger organizations
Reporting to Collibra’s Director of Alliances, North America, measures of success are:
- Identifying Bronze SI Partners with a high propensity for supporting Collibra’s sales efforts and developing those partnerships.
- Successful onboarding of new partners and the development of the Partner Community.
- Developing Bronze SI Partners to Silver Tier attainment through generation of referred sales opportunities and skill development.