As an Agency Partner Enablement Manager for Vimeo, you will create, launch and grow a training and certification program for partners. The PEM's real-world experience in video creation and the business of video, coupled with understanding of the interplay between partners, clients, and Vimeo, will enable the PEM to create a world-class program that empowers our large and growing community of partners to succeed in growing their businesses and serving their customers!
Metrics to drive include engagement in program promotional material, quantity of persons enrolling (beginning the program), quantity of persons and percentage of them who complete the certification program, post-certification performance tracking of the partner and their clients' business success as well as Vimeo product adoption.
What you’ll do:
- Create and launch a partner training and certification program from scratch
- Develop a syllabus that responds to partners stated needs while still driving Vimeo’s goals to grow first-time subscribers from partners and their clients
- Create highly relevant content that directly contributes to the success of our partners
- Listen and collect ongoing, direct, immediate feedback from partners to improve and fine tune training material and the overall program
- Map out a certification program that effectively assesses partner competency such that a public-facing “Vimeo certification” carries meaningful weight in the industry to separate premium, high-quality partners from others
- Integrate existing successful partners as material components of training programs
- Collaborate with the rest of the Agency Partner Team as well as product marketing to package, promote, distribute and ultimately drive enrollments and certifications
- Assist with low-level and/or technical aspects of launching the training program such as deploying a learning platform (LMS) or other custom workflows
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Knowledge of the partner business as it relates to video professionals and creative / production agencies, having worked directly with or as: videographers, creative agencies, the overall video creative production process
- Proven experience in being able to create relevant instructional content as well as teach and run instructional programs to enable a diverse range of creative professionals to succeed in growing their businesses
- Track record using data driven development of training material and a willingness to experiment, fail and try again
- Ability to create compelling content using a variety of formats to suit the needs of your audience, from on-demand video to slide presentations, live webinars, and (someday) in-person training programs.
- Excellent written, verbal and multimedia communication skills including video production
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs